Monday, February 12, 2007

Many of you have been following the adventures of Herlock Sholmes for quite a while now. For those of you that are new, let me introduce you to the characters that make up my life:

Huge Kahuna: This is our company’s CEO in the States. A nice man, very tough, hates my guts
Big Kahuna: Our President. A nice man, extremely soft, Love me to death
Medium Kahuna: My Boss. An asshole. Totally corrupt
Small Kahuna: Me. Nice Man, Great Moral values, Completely honest. Superbly competent, highly efficient
Slaves: My team. They work for me and their sole purpose in life is to make me look good in front of Medium Kahuna
Better Half: Need I say more?
The bitch: My Dog. Completely loyal, Scared of her shadow

Those are the actors in my life. From time to time an extra will be introduced. But, like all good extra, they will be killed off pretty quickly.

Herlock Sholmes

2 comments:

Suburban said...

Kahuna Matatta! that kills me. Can't wait for the first installment.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!